Our College Counselor embodies the same characteristics as the Guidance Staff but only assists students in all phases of the college application process. Those phases include but are not limited to the following:
- Discuss possible majors and future careers
- Assist students in developing a list of potential schools to which they may apply
- Help students complete either an online or paper application
- Ensure that students have taken, at a minimum, the SAT and TOEFL
- Prepare and submit transcripts, recommendation letters, etc.
- Monitor student progress regarding the submission of all college material
- Schedule meetings with college representatives to introduce their schools to the senior class